Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Meeting Tim (MUA) from Cast of Thousands

Hello friends, I'd like to start by saying welcome to the new year!!! I hope everyone had a GREAT Holiday!
I had the opportunity to work with Tim from cast of Thousands this week and it was a pleasure to see him work. He is a MUA (make up artist) here in the Tacoma area and has been in the business for quite a while. We were doing a photo shoot for my mentor program with a new model looking to build her portfolio. Donal was the photographer (student) and Tim did MU. He was prompt, professional, good at his art, and fun to work with. It's so nice to meet professional people in this line of work as I find 50% of the time I'm dealing with flakes. I want any and all models who are reading this to understand the value of hiring a MUA. It's so important to spend that little extra bit to have your MU done by a PRO. I've met many models that do a very good job with their own MU but hiring a pro makes all the difference.

You can check out Tim's website at http://www.castofthousandsstudio.com/ THANK YOU TIM

Have a GREAT day all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment